In This Episode:
Nate and Derek return to the Content That Grows podcast with an episode about the art of repurposing and distributing content.
In this episode, they explore the myriad of ways content repurposing benefits a team's marketing efforts, ways to think about breaking down blogs & videos, and metrics to evaluate/shape your distribution campaigns.
Key moments in the conversation:
- 1:15 - Why Is Content Repurposing So Valuable?
- 5:08 - How to Think About Choosing Your Distribution Channels
- 9:37 - Scalable Processes to Break Down Content Into Social Posts
- 13:00 - How Many Social Posts Can You Create From a Single Blog Post?
- 15:11 - Content Repurposing Is Not ONLY About Your Old Content
- 21:38 - Approaching Metrics Around Your Content Distribution
- 26:25 - Pitfalls Content Teams Make Around Distribution Efforts