In This Episode:
Nate and Kevin are wrap up Season 3 of the Content That Grows podcast with a discussion about the future of content distribution.
In this episode, they cover dark channels, niche communities, the rise of creativity, and so much more.
Key moments in the conversation:
- 2:16 - Dark channels continue to grow and make for impactful content distribution
- 4:46 - SaaS companies will benefit from identifying smaller, niche communities for distribution
- 7:07 - Paid social distribution will remain a priority for its ability to support organic reach and offer direct targeting
- 9:42 - Short-form content will continue to play a significant role in content distribution
- 13:27 - More teams will be re-packaging content into “traditional” media formats
- 22:18 - The rise of creativity on emerging/growing social networks (e.g. TikTok, Twitch, etc.)
- 30:07 - Community building via Slack, Substack, etc. acts as natural expansions and not replacements for distribution