In This Episode:
Kevin, Nate, and Derek are back to discuss the popular topic of blog posts and conversions.
In this episode, they cover everything from successful conversion types and setting up an initial blog layout that works to the process for identifying conversion opportunities on already existing content.
Enjoy, share, and subscribe!
Key moments in the conversation:
- 1:38 - The Types of Conversions That Tend To Work Best For Blog Content
- 6:10 - What Makes Downloadable Templates or Tools an Effective Conversion Tactic?
- 9:07 - An Initial Blog Layout That Ensures You’re Ready To Capture and Convert Your Audience
- 15:24 - Managing CRO and Content Publishing as You Scale Is an Evolving Process
- 17:00 - How to Approach Creating More Effective CTAs In Your Content
- 21:54 - Diagnosing and Approaching Content With High Traffic but Low Conversions