In This Episode:
In episode 21, Nate and Derek focus on Twitter as a content distribution channel.
In this episode, they explore the quirks worth noting before you begin your distribution efforts that make Twitter a unique space, what brands use Twitter for beyond marketing, and best practices when using it as a distribution channel.
Key moments in the conversation:
- 1:07 - Need-to-know quirks of Twitter before using it for content distribution
- 6:11 - Twitter offers a fluid, conversational engagement unlike the other social platforms
- 7:49 - Twitter offers one of the best opportunities for the amplification of your posts/content
- 10:29 - Brand profiles on Twitter have become more than solely a marketing channel
- 15:58 - Best practices for distributing content using a personal Twitter account
- 20:28 - Brands on Twitter have a lot to gain by offering valuable zero-click content
- 26:38 - Practical and tactical ways to ensure successful content distribution using Twitter